Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The Day the Crayons Quit

Oh my how I love this story for reviewing color words with a little twist.
Students of all ages love the comical letters the crayons wrote.

The packet has a a little crayon craft to mount at the top of the student's writing page. (differentiated)
Students can pick what color crayon they make.
There are also 12 color vocabulary cards for posting.

Following reading the story the class will love completing the mini book with recall and predictions.

There are also activities to accompany the story.
Pick one or two or do them all!
Students can draw or write.  Your choice.

I love the writing activities especially the one where the student writes a letter to THEIR crayons.

I have included pages so you can create a class book.
These are usually the first to get picked during "free read"!

Word work includes a word search, ABC order, color me page.
I also put in a data collection sheet on favorite colors.
So much to do in this one simple packet.
AND PLEASE CHECK OUT ALL THE IDEAS I SAVED TO PINTEREST



0 comments:

Post a Comment