Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Another new DAD story!

I absolutely love this story also about dad.
It has a delightful twist that is sure to bring a smile to your face and your kiddos.
Guess who has a tummy ache on the first day of school?  Yep dad!
The little boy thinks of ways to get dad going and out the door.
The ending will melt your heart as dad realizes school is so much fun and together they enjoy ice cream!
Switch it up!
Do something different and this is it!!
I can't wait to give this book away also just like the GIVEAWAY I am doing right now.
Keep your eyes and ears open.
Here is the packet that accompanies it.  There is word work, characterization, story sequencing and elements as well as math games.  I do not think you will be disappointed.

And if you are not into purchasing anything here is a freebie to accompany the story I KNOW you are going to want to read to your class!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment