Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

First Day Back!

Welcome 2015!
The kiddos were excited to be back and once I got my room back in order from the cleaning crews I was ready too!
We had so much fun talking about the New Year 2015.
 We read Squirrel's New Year's Resolution.  Following the story we identified the Problem, Character, and How the problem was solved.  Some students chose to use text to get the answers.
Students then wrote their own New Year's Resolutions.
I just loved them.  

My favorite was the little Korean girl who wanted to learn to read her book.
Can you tell what is is written in?

We also talked about ways New Year's Eve was celebrated and read about New Year's Traditions.
All in all a great day!


The day also included other activities from this packet like ABC Order, and writing.
Can't wait for Chinese New Year.
Oh and don't forget the Happy New Year Cootie Catcher Freebie!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment