Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

It's Tuesday...Talk About It... November

Yep, I am busy getting all my November items ready.  I just have to get busy on Journeys and Math In Focus materials.  November is always such a rushed month. Two days taken by Parent/Teacher Conferences and then we are lucky and get three days off for Thanksgiving.
Thought I would put out there about what I am looking at covering. I have my favorite November Daily Calendar Journal and November poems.  Then I will hit on Autumn and Hibernation/Migration for science and social studies will cover Native Americans, Colonial Americans, and The First Thanksgiving.  I have built two adorable units I hope to fit in.  They are both based on Balanced Literacy.  One is Turkey Time and the other is Scarecrows.  So  let's bring on November!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment