Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Start of Classroom Set Up

Not perfect yet but I get closer every day.  I call this the skin and skeleton of the classroom.  The inner workings take even more time than this...curriculum.  Spent 4 hours with a friend today making copies and preparing art projects for the first two weeks.  It is all coming together though.  I need to get my vocabulary words cut out to post around in all the special places.  I will include pictures of those soon along with the writing and word work areas.  I am lucky to have such a nice size room.  If you would like some of my polka dot themed items I have put a link at the bottom of this.  Hope all of your pre school work is coming along!!









2 comments:

  1. Your room is looking great!! Thanks so much for the cute name plates!!
    Mrs.Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like them. Hope they will be useful. Heading in tomorrow to get more done.
    LOL summer is a "fly by"!

    ReplyDelete