Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Dice Freebies!!

**If you downloaded the LRC game before 8/3 please download it again:)
This idea is not new but one that I find so beneficial each year!!
We play many dice games in my classroom and let me tell you if you don't have a handle on the dice they can become a frustration.
They child with the wild throw.
The noise.
The child who struggles to roll.
The "not so honest", "win at no cost kiddo!!
This solves all of that.  All you need is a small plastic container and your dice.
The size of the container will depend on the size of your dice.
Now just because I think you all are special I have included two freebies for you to try these out:)
I think you will love what I have for you...
The first is a vocabulary roll and say.
I prepared a blank one for you so that you can fill in your own words.
The kiddos just love this!!
The second is a math game roll and cover.





Next I am sharing with you another dice game...with a twist...Left, Center, Right.
You have all probably played this but I have created one for you just in case you do not have the game.
I have changed the directions a little bit to provide a challenge and record keeping.  Partner games are always so much fun and this is not different and helps kiddos with direction.  If you have the game you can use the dice you have.





I soooo hope you enjoy these!  I know my class does and I think you will too!
Michele


2 comments:

  1. Thank you...I used the containers for the first time last year and they were a sanity-saver! No more dice rolling under my desk when the students were clear across the room!

    ReplyDelete