Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Snow Day!! Again!!!!...More freebies!!!

Okay so I need to get back to work. Tomorrow we have another snow day.  I am not sure about getting the kids back for one day.  I'm thinking at this point it might be better to just call it a week and then start Monday.  My New Year Day is about to be delayed now until Friday.  Arrrrgh...I talked with my teaching buddy today and we have some fun planned soon as we return.
 But since I had a few minutes here is a new little item.  I am excited about it because I always have those kiddos who finish early and say...What can I do now?  Not that I don't "love" them but I'm trying to conference or work with groups and plan for them at the same time.  Now...Problem solved!!  Enjoy  Michele





0 comments:

Post a Comment