Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Excited!!

I just can't tell you how excited I am to use this "Classroom Elf" package in my room during December.  I am hoping it will encourage some "award winning behavior" while plugging away at mastering our standards.
The concept is not new...but I am turning the Elf on a Shelf into my Classroom Elf.  This elf is going to report to ME!!  I hope some of you might find it helpful in your classroom too!  I am including a "sneak freebie" from it!
I am also excited because we only have two days this week.  I am so ready to spend time with "the men in my life", my three sons and husband!  Bet you all are excited for a little break too.  Michele



1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog via a classroom management linky. I LOVE all of your ideas!! Thank you so much for this freebie, I'm definitely doing this in December. Great idea. I'm your newest follower!

    Melissa
    Jungle Learners

    ReplyDelete